вторник, 16 августа 2011 г.

Easy Tuna Casserole

Easy Tuna Casserole

Once you try this Tuna Casserole recipe you’ll be asking, “Who needs Tuna Helper?” Although, for the record, I used to really like Tuna Helper and would buy it anytime I had coupons to purchase it at a great deal. I used to also really like Hamburger Helper – which is why I came up with this Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe to make myself feel like I was eating Hamburger Helper. Shock upon shock, my fix for Tuna Helper uses the same basic Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe, only instead of adding seasoned hamburger meat, I add tuna. See how fancy I am? (snore)



If you haven’t tried my trick for making Creamy Mac and Cheese – cooking the pasta in the milk – you really need to give it a try. We love this, and it really has made for some great recipe combos! (Cheeseburger Macaroni, Three Cheese Garlic Chicken Pasta, Baked Three Cheese Chicken Pasta, and yes, the very exciting Tuna Casserole.)


Easy Tuna Casserole

I’m not sure why, but I absolutely love tuna casserole served with frozen peas. Well, I cook the peas – I don’t serve them frozen. You knew that, right? Okay, just checking.


This Tuna Casserole is THE PERFECT go-to meal if you don’t have meat thawed for dinner or for the times you need something quick and wholesome. Easy as this is, it’s one of our family’s favorite meals!


Are you a fan of tuna? Do you like tuna casserole? Don’t you just love frozen peas? (The cooked kind, of course.)


Original article and pictures take heavenlyhomemakers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий