вторник, 16 мая 2006 г.

{Allergy Friendly} Nut Free, Gluten Free, & More

{Allergy Friendly} Nut Free, Gluten Free, & More

This week we had a variety of fun themed school lunches - From Easter to Leftovers and even a Half Birthday!


CLICK TO EXPAND AND READ MORE OF THIS POST

CLICK TO EXPAND AND READ MORE OF THIS POST

Here's the deal - you take the good with the bad. Some ideas are good, some are GREAT, and some... well, are sandwiches with marshmallows all over it.



Hey-yo! My bento blogger friends and I are having a Bunny Hop! Make sure you check out the bottom the post for more details! ;-)



The idea for these awesome bunny and carrot homemade tortilla chips came from Ludicrous Mama over at Biting My Hand. She made bunny ones for her daughter and I thought they were so clever!


So I knew I wanted to make some for little miss!!



Original article and pictures take www.keeleymcguire.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий