среда, 22 августа 2012 г.

Helping Busy Moms Get Fit

Helping Busy Moms Get Fit
Awesome tips for helping busy moms getting into shape! Maybe this will make me want to exercise!

I am excited to introduce you to Devan Kline, founder and co-owner (along with his wife!) of Burn Bootcamp and MamaBurst. I started attending my local Burn Bootcamp this summer, and I love it! Devan will be joining us once a month to give us some great fitness tips!

~ Erin


By Devan Kline, Contributing Writer


Let me tell you how it all started.


Fitness and fat loss have always been a passion of mine. While playing in college and onto the professional ranks I would travel across the country by bus playing ball in different cities. Traveling that much is grueling and really makes a guy miss having a home! The closest thing I found to a home was year two in the Minor Leagues.


Instead of a shifty apartment building or a hotel room I opted to stay with a host family; this decision would change my life forever. Even though I have been all over the world playing baseball I will never forget my second year with the Giants. I got the opportunity to stay with the most amazing host family. I grew close with the family and they took great care of me and the three other guys living in their basement. It was nice to get a home cooked meal. Let’s face it…it was mostly my host mom Vanessa doing all the cooking!


Through our growing relationship I noticed she was extremely deconditioned and she had always mentioned her aspirations to lose weight. Given my training background and her making me three meals per day I had a perfect way to thank her for taking care of me. So every morning I took her to the Minor League weight room with me and we trained. She began to lose weight and gain energy, before we knew it she was down 45 lbs!


MamaBurst Fitness

I have helped people lose weight prior to Vanessa, but this time was much different. Since I was living in their basement I got to see first hand how her lifestyle change effected her relationship with her family.


She was able to keep up with her children and do things with them she formerly did not have the capacity to do.


Her relationship with her husband yielded the most obvious changes. From hardly talking and fighting constantly to holding hands walking into the baseball stadium!


It was the most satisfying feeling in the world for me to see that firsthand! Thus, my passion for training mothers was born! Knowing I could have such a positive impact on every aspect of someone’s life through the gateway of fitness made me a very happy person.


Mama Burst

My host family had told me that my staying with them and training Vanessa had completely changed their lives forever! I knew that it was my calling in life to help mothers put themselves first and refocus what is truly important in life.


I am committed to providing mothers everywhere with the same feeling of encouragement, accomplishment, motivation and success. I have helped thousands of moms change their lives through my rapidly growing Burn Bootcamps and thousands more through my Online Training for Busy Moms – BurnBootcamp.com


Fitness for Busy Moms - TheHumbledHomemaker.com

Do you need to make time for fitness?


Devan Kline
Devan Kline is a personal trainer and fitness coach committed to helping you reach your fitness goals and embrace a healthy lifestyle one day at a time! Burn Bootcamp is an online program for those who are very serious about increasing their overall health but can’t seem to find the time or the money to make it happen! Learn about his unique programs at Burn Bootcamp, and try a workout for free!

Original article and pictures take thehumbledhomemaker.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий